Europe has a lot to offer with its diverse culture, exotic locations, and delicious cuisines. Here are the destinations that make it to the Top 10 cities to visit in Europe.
- Santorini, Greece.
This is the perfect holiday destination to chill and relax along the beaches. To just go beach hopping and chill by the beaches is pure bliss.
- Santorini is one of the Cyclades surrounded by the Aegean sea.
- Once destroyed by volcanic eruptions the island now has rugged landscapes.
- There are 2 towns on the island: Fira and Oia.
- The beaches here are made of black, red and white lava pebbles.
- The town has beautifully lined houses all along the sea.
- Atherinopita, a kind of “pie” made by frying tiny fish is a local dish and is very popular here.
- Amalfi Coast, Italy.
Amalfi is a beautiful town by the Mediterranean sea in Italy. It has beautiful towns and houses by the cliffside. The town is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Good place for a romantic getaway.
- The food here is extremely good and you will love it.
- The views from the town are a treat to the eyes and great scenic lanes, cute cafes are all around the town
- Cattedrale di Sant’Andrea is a beautiful 9th-century cathedral overlooking the Piazza del Duomo. It is a must-visit.
● The beautiful views from Villa Rufolo, Ravello.
Venice is a city in northeastern Italy and is the capital of the Veneto region. Situated on a group of 118 islands the city is extremely beautiful. The city is visited by lakhs of visitors for its beautiful art and architecture.
- Venice has various attractions like St Mark’s Basilica, the Doge’s Palace,etc.
- The city has a lot to offer to make it one of the top 10 cities to visit in Europe.